The solution for trading floors that provides targeted customer interaction using biometric identification.
The Id-Target solution allows you to increase the efficiency of retail trading floors due to personalization of interaction with customers using facial biometric recognition of people, located at the sales outlet.
The Id-Target solution is:
- - Quick installation in 20 minutes
- - Instant identification of the customer on the trading floor and notification of the manager
- - Complex multi-click marketing research for your target audience
- - Contactless loyalty programs
- - Convenient API for integration with CRM and other systems
The download page below contains distributions of software, adapters, plugins and mobile applications, information about changes to the current version, documentation, and marketing materials available for the Solution.
To download the required software or documentation:
- 1. Select the required distribution or document
- 2. On the right side of the line click Download
- 3. In the opened window select the download source
- 4. After downloading, install and license the Solution in demo mode or using commercial license
Note! If the download does not start, make sure your browser security settings do not block the download.
The prices of our solutions are subject to licensing policy. Information on the cost and terms of purchase can be obtained by sending us an email request at email@example.com.
List of supported operating systems
- Windows 10 Pro, Ent;
- Windows Server 2016;
- Windows Server 2019.
The processor core frequency is at least 2.7GHz, the number of cores is at least 4, and the RAM volume is at least 16 GB. For exact configuration requirements for your task, contact a partner managers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The account (login/password) (including remote) must remain unchanged during the installation.
- The account (login/password) must allow the privileges to be upgraded to Administrator if necessary.
- Network connectivity between the server where the Solution is deployed and the lcc.recfaces.com server on ports 23231, 1194.
- After the Solution installation, the server name cannot be changed.
Operating System Configuration Requirements
During the Solution installation, third-party software is installed on the server.
List of software and ports used by the Solution:
|RabbitMQ + Erlang||5672, 15672|
|Nginx||80, 443, 23231|
One of the server requirements to install the Solution is the absence of the software on the server specified in the table above and the availability of free ports specified in the table.
The solution has a microservice architecture, and each service uses one or more ports. Please refer to the documentation for a complete list of required ports.
Steps to install the Id-Target system (see the Administrator's Guide for complete instructions).
- First of all, download the main distribution by clicking on the "Distribution" button.
- Install the main components on the server: Id-Target Core, Tracker. Do not change the default IP address during installation.
- Reset system.
- After installation the "Id-Target" shortcut appears. Click it or go to the browser at target.recfaces.com.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us. Technical support e-mail: Id-Target@RecFaces.com.