The software product is designed to verify access rights to information systems using biometric identification and verification.
Id-Logon is a software designed for biometric user authorization by face in operating systems or individual applications on PCs or mobile devices, as well as for monitoring the presence and preventing access of third parties.
The Id-Logon solution is:
- - Quick installation in 20 minutes
- - Full-featured interface for flexible configuration of rights and policies
- - Active Directory and LDAP compatibility
- - Secure protection against Liveness compromises
The download page below contains distributions of software, adapters, plugins and mobile applications, information about changes to the current version, documentation, and marketing materials available for the Solution.
To download the required software or documentation:
- 1. Select the required distribution or document
- 2. On the right side of the line click Download
- 3. In the opened window select the download source
- 4. After downloading, install and license the Solution in demo mode or using commercial license
Note! If the download does not start, make sure your browser security settings do not block the download.
The prices of our solutions are subject to licensing policy. Information on the cost and terms of purchase can be obtained by sending us an email request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
List of supported operating systems
- Windows 10 Pro, Ent;
- Windows Server 2016;
- Windows Server 2019.
The processor core frequency is at least 2.7GHz, the number of cores is at least 4, and the RAM volume is at least 16 GB. For exact configuration requirements for your task, contact a partner managers at email@example.com.
- The account (login/password) (including remote) must remain unchanged during the installation.
- The account (login/password) must allow the privileges to be upgraded to Administrator if necessary.
- Network connectivity between the server where the Solution is deployed and the lcc.recfaces.com server on ports 23231, 1194.
- After the Solution installation, the server name cannot be changed.
Operating System Configuration Requirements
During the Solution installation, third-party software is installed on the server.
List of software and ports used by the Solution:
|RabbitMQ + Erlang||5672, 15672|
|Nginx||80, 443, 23231|
One of the server requirements to install the Solution is the absence of the software on the server specified in the table above and the availability of free ports specified in the table.
The solution has a microservice architecture, and each service uses one or more ports. Please refer to the documentation for a complete list of required ports.
Steps to install the Id-Logon system (see the Administrator's Guide for complete instructions).
- First of all, download the main distribution by clicking on the "Distribution" button.
- Install the main components on the server: Id-Logon Core, Tracker. Do not change the default IP address during installation.
- Reset system.
- After installation the "Id-Logon" shortcut appears. Click it or go to the browser at logon.recfaces.com.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us. Technical support e-mail: Id-Logon@RecFaces.com.
Only customers and partners with an individual account can access this section.
If you have the credentials, please log in.
Request authorization information from your account manager, if you don't have an access.